VISION ONLINE SERVICES
You can normally order your usual repeat medication online. To register for this service and login please CLICK HERE otherwise go to https://www.patient-services.co.uk/login
If you are asked to provide a practice ID to access the service please enter Z00252
Please note if one of your usual medications is not listed when you try to order, this means that a doctor needs to give approval before it can be issued. You will need to phone the surgery and ask the Receptionist to arrange GP approval.
Repeat prescriptions can be requested by:
- Using the link on this website
- Posting your repeat request form to us with an S.A.E.
- Calling into one of the surgeries and putting your request in the box provided.
- Faxing the details to us at 028 9042 3643
- Between 9.00 am to 11.00 am or 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm - if you need to speak to a member of staff..
Prescriptions can be arranged for collection at either the Priory or Springhill Surgery or from your local Chemist. Please give at least 48 hours notice to allow time for the prescription to reach your chosen collection point.